Home Top Ad

Political commentator Tiffany Cross appeared on ABC’s The View today and ripped President Trump and his supporters saying he was throwing...

The View Commentator Rips President Trump, Calls His Base of Supporters “Klan-Like”

Political commentator Tiffany Cross appeared on ABC’s The View today and ripped President Trump and his supporters saying he was throwing “red meat” to his “Klan-like” base.
“Two days ago, the guy in the White House said in an interview that white people are killed by the police more than anyone else, and flying the Confederate flag is freedom of speech,” said Whoopi Goldberg, “I’ll just turn it over to you.”
“Thank you Whoopi, I’m so tired of this President spitting in our face and trying to convince us it’s raining,” started Cross.
“That is clear BS and anybody with any ounce of historical perspective would know that,” she said.
“When I think of the families of Tamir Rice, of Trayvon Martin, of Philando Castile, of Terence Crutcher, of Ahmaud Arbery of Rayshard Brooks, of George Floyd, of Breonna Taylor, of Sandra Bland and on and on and on, and I think of the horrific brutality that black people have suffered at the hands of law enforcement, I wonder what would possess a president to say something like that,” said Cross.


“It’s really because he’s tossing red meat to his Klan-like base that he needs so desperately need to win in November,” she added.
“And I think even posing the question, right, were he a reader I would encourage him to buy a copy of my book because I write about how law enforcement swelled their ranks through white supremacy at the early part of last century.”
“And so when you look at it through a historical perspective, asking the question can feel disrespectful, because we know that there’s systemic racism in law enforcement,” Cross added.
“So I wouldn’t debate that issue anymore than I would debate a fool on if lemons are yellow. We know the answer, the question is what do you plan to do about it, and he’s consistently answered that by saying ‘nothing.’”

Popular Posts